[Ponte Alto] Greetings and Well Met!

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:08:27 PDT 2009

Well met, Diego!

I realized I have been lax in writing my own introduction.

I am Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach, formerly of Barony Rivenstar, Shire Riviere Constelle and Shire Stonecroft (all within the Constellation Region of the Midrealm), and most recently, Shire Roxbury Mill.

My primary interests are:

Spinning,
Other Fiber arts,
Dabbling in other A&S pursuits,
Dancing!

I'm also Giovanna's roommate, so you've heard some mention of us moving to Herndon (from Wheaton). We hope to complete our move this weekend. One of the primary reasons we relocated is because our friend Jen (who I'm bringing to the newcomer's meeting Fri) and I recently purchased a Fetch! Pet Care franchise. Our territory encompasses Reston, Herndon, and about half of Sterling. We're opening for business July 15th, so if you need mid-day dogwalks, pet visits while at events, or the like (and you live in our territory), drop me a line.

YiS,

Bevin

Mka Kristin Moran

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T