[Ponte Alto] Website Calendar

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:31:57 PDT 2009

Hi Karen,

One thing I certainly could use help with is keeping the calendar
updated.  I have converted it to a database-driven system, so updating
is considerably different than it used to be.  Basically, if you log
into the admin section, you'll now see a link called Calendar
Administration.  It's reasonably straightforward: click on the "Add
Event" link on any day to add an event for that day, or click on an
existing event to modify it.  I've also set it up so you can easily
copy an event to another date, which is great for recurring
activities.

Take a look and see if it makes sense, and then by all means, feel
free to add events and help keep it updated.

Thanks!
-Rachael