[Ponte Alto] Website Calendar

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 19:19:23 PDT 2009

Hi Rachel,
I used to help Cassandra with the website and tried to help James, but he was too busy doing other things to tell me where to help.  I honestly dont get online very often, but can easily.  If you need any help on the website, just let me know.  Cassandra taught me and put the programs on my computer - but I'm no where as good as her!  I can try, or we can talk about it... whatever.  I would like to help you if needed.  To be honest, I mostly updated the calendar and the newsletter, but have worked on the whole site.

I'm also the contact for the scriptorium and the deputy for archery.  We're still looking for an outdoor site that we can use that's not all the way in the booneys (Ok, Ashburn, but that's quite a drive).

Anyway, help is being offered if needed.
Brigid O'Hara mka Karen Miller