[Ponte Alto] Childrens Fete 2009

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 03:56:20 PDT 2009

Please forward this to your local mailing lists and feel free to cross post to any lists that you are on.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hello Everyone!

Pennsic is here soon and we are seeking the help of volunteers with this years Childrens Fete.

The fete will be on August 5, 2009 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.

You do not have to be there for the entire 3 hoyurs... but any help you may offer would be greatly appreciated.

Can you sing a song, dance a jig, paint a face, smile and laugh alot, color a picture, have fun or any sort of other avtivities?  Then we could use you.

We are truly in need of individuals that can offer their time to run and/or sponsor activities.  We are looking for people to run activities and people to sponsor activities.

We generally plan to have around 75-100 kids in attendance, though some years have seen many more!

Activities that have done well in the past include active stations (nerf archery, bean bag toss, dancing, juggling, gaming) and artistic endeavors (origami, doll making, weaving, painting, bead making, etc).

The fete is great fun. If you want action and excitement, this is the place for you!

If you are interested in helping or have questions, please contact Hanim Kisaiya Zingara off list at baronesskisaiya at yahoo.co

Or contact  Elisabeth Hänsler off list at elisabeth.hansler at gmail.com

(Please feel free to cross post to any lists that you are on.)

Yours in Honor and Service to the Children of Atlantia,

Elisabeth

--
Elisabeth Hänsler

Chancellor of Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia
Chancellor Minors - Barony of Windmasters' Hill
Deputy Seneschal - Canton of Attillium

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."  ~Eleanor Roosevelt