[Ponte Alto] Change in Site for Thursday Night Heavy Weapons Practices

Duncan L. Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 18:07:00 PDT 2009

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Due to the closing of Lemon Road Elementary for the summer, starting this Thursday, June
25th, the Thursday Night Heavy Weapons Fight Practice, will be held outdoors at Tysons
Pimmit Park behind the Tysons Pimmit Park Regional Library, weather permitting. Practice
will go from 6:00PM to about 9:00 PM  or when darkness falls.

Directions to the site are:

The Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls
Church, VA .

Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library
is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot and go down the hill to the park.Or, better,
take the side road past the library parking lot, turn left and proceed about a block and park
on the side of the park in the garden apartments parking lot.

You may also approach the site on I-66. Exit at Falls Church, Route 7 in the direction of
Tysons Corner, pass three lights, the library entrance way is on the right. Proceed as
above.

YIS

Duncan The Elder

Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto