[Ponte Alto] Lost Demi Gauntlets Found at Practice

Duncan L. Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 18:01:22 PDT 2009

Greeting Heavy Weapons Fighter of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

This Sunday afternoon two black plastic demigaunlets, a pair of small black gloves, a buckle,
and a small roll of black ducktape were found at the Tysons Pimmit Park practice site under
the tree closest to the walk up to the library.

I will keep these items in my car and return them to their owner upon claim at the heavy
weapons practice in the Tysons Pimmit Park next Thursday night, or next Sunday afternoon.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto