[Ponte Alto] A&S/bardic project help...

jason bowser thebowser at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:03:48 PDT 2009

Good morning everyone,

I am in need of some help with an A&S/Bardic project that I am working on,
and I figured that I'd throw it out here to see if anyone is interested.

The wife and I are currently working on putting together puppet shows, to
perform at events in both competition and non-competition capacities. We've
been working hard at putting together a show for Chalice, and need some help
with both performing it, and constructing a stage/theatre.

We'll be building the theatre on the weekend of July 11th, and hope to have
it done in one or two days. If anyone can come out and help, we'd appreciate
it. I've already got plans, and will have materials, and some tools. I just
need the extra hands.

Also, If anyone is interested in helping me to perform the show, either as a
narrator or a puppeteer, that would be great too. It would require a few
rehearsals in order to get the timing and blocking right. These would most
likely be in August and in the evening. It's also not a one time thing, so
if you like it, there's always the chance for future performances.

Please feel free to email me, if you're interested. I'm generally pretty
quick at getting back to people.

Regards,
Nicholas Oldcorne