[Ponte Alto] Fundraiser for Duchess Arielle at Highland River Melees

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 05:48:24 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

I will be running a Silent Auction at Highland River Melees to raise money
for Duchess Arielle. I apologize for the short notice, but I've just gotten
permission to do so from the autocrat...

Anyone that would like to provide items for the auction, please just drop
them off at my tent (I'll me in the merchant area) on Saturday morning.

If you would like to get items to me before Saturday just email me at
barjavel at verizon.net and I'll make arrangements with you off list.

Cordially,
Duchess Simone

--
For you to be successful, sacrifices must be made. It's better that they are
made by others but failing that, you'll have to make them yourself.