[Ponte Alto] Northern Army Helm Mantle sewing project party(ish) this Tuesday from 2pm onwards!!!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Jul 19 19:10:42 PDT 2009

Attention Ponte-Bach Greater Baronial Co-Prosperity Sphere!

So that those heavy fighters within our region who might not have
gotten a Northern Army helm mantle last year for Pennsic might have
one this year -- thus making us even moreso into the cohesive, swank,
and mighty fighting force for which we have gained renown -- Lady Kat
will once again be hosting a final Helm Mantle sewing gathering (dare
I say part-ish thing-a-majiger) at her place so that we might finish
all the great work on the mantles that has thus far been done
(including the cloth-cutting and embroidery).

I'm not sure what might be needed in terms of supplies or equipment
(e.g., if it will help to bring your own sewing machine, if blue and/
or white thread is needed, etc...) -- or what party supplies might be
helpful (e.g., munchies, beer, booze, etc...), but you can contact Kat
at dreadpiratekat at gmail.com and ask her what you might bring to help
make things run smoothly and quickly.

If you are willing to lend a hand to help finalize the helm mantles
and make our Southern Region of the Northern Army of Atlantia look
cohesive and spiffy (and if you want to hang-out and have some fun),
then come-on out and join in the creativity!

Kat's place is located at 3206 Tayloe Court, Herndon, VA, 20171.
Please note that parking around the complex parking lot is in guest
spots only and that you will need a "guest" sign from Kat to place in
your windshield, so you may want to stop at the door before parking
(unless you park on the street).

We look forward to any and all helping hands, and thanks to all who
have done so much to help out thus far!

In service,

Max Von Halstern