[Ponte Alto] recently heard much about Pennsic

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:41:26 PDT 2009

Hello Nikola

What specifically do you have questions about or need suggestions on?  There
are so many things taking place at Pennsic and so many things to bid your
time at.  We are having a newcomers meeting this Friday and I can only think
that Pennsic (since it it’s only 10 days away) will be one of the main
topics of discussion for the night.  You could always come by and hear
people talk on the subject.

--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto