[Ponte Alto] great helm for sale

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 07:58:50 PDT 2009

We have an extra Great Helm for sale.  Very good condition.  Lightly used (if at all).  Appropriate for heavy combat, siege, or combat archery.  Large.  Must supply your own padding.  $75 or best offer.  If interested, please contact Greta Klusenaere (Barbara Reed) at bereed26 AT yahoo DOT com.

We have a small house and the husband has agreed to let his extra helm go (it was purchased for siege, but don't let that stop you if you're a heavy fighter in need of a helm :-).

Please feel free to cross post to Stierbach and Storvik lists.

Greta Klusenaere