[Ponte Alto] Baronial at-home project day today?

Elspeth Payne ebpayne at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 08:32:23 PST 2009

Do I recall correctly that there's a Baronial at-home today to work on projects?  I can't find it in my emails anywhere and wonder whether the giddy atmosphere of the Gathering of Guilds went to my head and muddled my memory (would serve me right, I brought the mead).  If it's today, could someone call me with details (like, times and an address)?  If it's not, feel free to shoot me an email to ask me what I've been smoking...

Cheers,
Sorcha P.
240-285-0632