[Ponte Alto] Smithsonian Scavenger Hunt this Saturday...Any Interest?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 09:25:28 PST 2009

Greetings All,

My new co-workers have turned me on to the Smithsonian Scavenger Hunt thought Thing To Do In DC. This coming Saturday they have a Smithsonian Scavenger Hunt, and I was wondering if anyone wants to pay the 25 dollars to be granted access to the Smithsonian for this reason.  The information of this is located on there calendar page at hhtp://www.thingstododc.com.

Please E-mail me privately if you are interested in participating. :)

YIS
Baronne Marie-Therese