[Ponte Alto] Follow-up (Sleeping Arrangements for those Interested)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Feb 20 18:04:35 PST 2009

A block of rooms have been booked under the name "Michael Plotts" at
the Hampton Inn for a rate of $88/night.  Their address is 2925
Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford, VA and their number is (540) 657-0999.
This is right near the church.

If folks want to attend and need crash space, please let me know and
we'll try to arrange something.

In service,

Max Von Halstern

PLEASE FORWARD AS APPROPRIATE