[Ponte Alto] Funeral Arrangements for Sir Michael Saint-Sever (Michael Plotts)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Feb 20 15:30:09 PST 2009

I wanted to forward the detailed final information regarding the
arrangements for the services.

If anyone has any pictures or video of Mike Plotts, please forward
them to fwhitwell at yahoo.com as they are compiling them for a memorial
video at his funeral.

Lastly, they have received a lot of requests regarding assistance for
the family. Robert Alexander @ robert.alexander at usdoj.gov has put
together a paypal.com account that should be up and running Monday
where we can all make donations for Barbara, Morgan and Maddie.
Further information will be forthcoming.

Also, they have been informed that FLEOA (Federal Law Enforcement
Officers Association) has put together a memorial fund for the family
of Michael Plotts.  If you are a current member of FLEOA, every
donation will be matched dollar for dollar.  Michael was a member and
supporter of FLEOA and strong believer in their services.  FLEOA has
stated that they will email all members with further information.  I
would strongly urge members to donate to FLEOA in order to maximize
contributions to the family.  If not members, donations should be made
through the arrangements made by Robert Alexander as stated above.
I would respectfully ask that monetary donation questions not be posed
to the family as they are not aware of the assistance we are
attempting to provide.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Floriano at
703-675-7970. Thank you.

Viewing:
Wednesday, February 25, 2009, from 6-8pm
Covenant Funeral Home
1310 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
(540-658-9221)

Funeral Service:
Thursday, February 26, 2009, at 10AM
Aquia Episcopal Church
2938 Jefferson Davis Highway
Stafford, VA 22555
(540-659-4007)
*** will be followed by a reception at that location ***
people can sign a guestbook for Michael Plotts at www.covenantfuneralservice.com
(will be up on their website within the next hour)

Burial:
Monday, March 2, 2009, at 1PM
Will begin at Covenant Funeral Home with a procession to Quantico for
military funeral.
All are welcome to attend. Further information will be forthcoming.

In service,

Max Von Halstern (Max Nelson)
(703) 575-7630