[Ponte Alto] Baronial Brewer

Katharine Devereaux baronage at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Feb 24 13:29:19 PST 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto Brewers,

We want you to produce your best and show it off! This Pennsic, we are re-opening the position of Baronial Brewer - http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/history/brewers.php.  This notable will join our Artisan, Bard, Archery, Heavy, and Rapier Champion to represent the best in this great Barony!

The entries will need to be at this Pennsic War XXXVIII (38 - Summer 2009) - details will be provided later. We want you to take your time, brew your cordials, beers, meads, and recreate the alcohol of the medieval era. Please provide documentation for your drink.

As not everyone is able to attend the war, please feel free to send your drink with someone else.

We look forward to sampling all that are provided and will announce our new Baronial Brewer at the Ponte Alto Court during War Week.

Thank you!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia