[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [FighterClub] Fw: Large Practice Dec 13

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 20:52:46 PST 2009

fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: John <johnnyt71 at yahoo.com>
To: FighterClub at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm
Subject: [FighterClub] Fw: Large Practice Dec 13

Greetings,

I wanted to let everyone know that I would be having a large practice in Waynesboro Va on Dec. 13. We should have a pretty good turn out, a few folks that stated they were coming

Sir Tascius
Sir Theron
Sir Roussel
Sir William Thomas
Lord Ragnar Ribcraker
Lord Joscelin
Lord William Shoprat
Lord Adalric
Gerhard
Griffin
Goose

Many of the other Black Diamond fighters stated that they would be attending as well. I am hoping to pull a few of the Isenfir folks over the mountain.

The physical address is-

490 North Charlotte
Waynesboro VA 22980

Waynesboro VA 22980

If you have any questions please shoot me an email here or at sirwilliamthomas at gmail.com

Hope to see you there,

Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

.