[Ponte Alto] OT: Seeking roommates to share townhouse

Kristin Moran snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:18:01 PST 2009

I am in search of one or two gentles with whom to share my 3-level townhouse
in Herndon. Rent is $1815/month, utilities run $300-400/month. It is a 2
bedroom unit with an office that could be converted into a third bedroom,
with a 1-car garage currently being used for storage.

I own a very friendly dog & 3 cats. Additional pets may be considered on a
case-by-case basis, so long as they are compatible with existing pets.

I'm not picky about gender, I prefer non-smoking, though if smoking must be
done, it should be kept outside. I am currently living in the master
bedroom, but if a couple is interested in moving in, I'd be willing to
switch rooms.

The townhouse is located at the Townes at Herndon
Center<http://www.equityapartments.com/washington-dc-metro/fairfax/the-townes-at-herndon-center.aspx>,
the design is called the Madison (floorplans are visible on the website).

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
http://twitter.com/SnarlingBadger
http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com