[Ponte Alto] AtlantianUnbelts Yahoo Group for discussing issues relating to Unbelted Heavy Fighting (e.g., Champions teams)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Aug 11 14:12:30 PDT 2009

During all the significant and outstanding activity going on amongst
the unbelted fighter community at Pennsic this year, a number of
discussions were broached about how we unbelted fighters of Atlantia
might better foster a spirit of community and comradeship amongst
ourselves so that we might together improve our leadership skills, our
martial prowess, and develop and improve upon our Unbelted
Championship melee teams for the various wars that will help make our
Chivarly, Royalty, and Kingdom proud!

Along these lines, a few years ago, I created the AtlantianUnbelts
Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AtlantianUnbelts/) as a
forum dedicated to creating a sense of community through ongoing
discussion and information sharing regarding the issues and
developments relevant to Atlantian Unbelted fighters.  The
AtlantianUnbelts Yahoo Group is open to all Atlantian Unbelted Heavy
Fighters who are invited to join our forum and share in our discussions.

Chief among such discussions might be the recent talk about how to
capitalize on recent positive developments in the Unbelted Champions
team to formalize an ongoing year-long Kingdom-wide process for
developing, training, and managing an optimally competitive team.

If you are an Atlantian Unbelted Fighter (non-Chivalric authorized
heavy fighter, man-at-arms, squire, etc...) who wishes to join our
community for such discussions -- and hopefully the positive actions
that lead henceforth -- then we look forward to seeing you soon on the
Yahoo Group!

In service,

Max Von Halstern

Please feel free to forward to appropriate groups.