[Ponte Alto] Cooks Guild Meeting Garlic Vinegar Sauce

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 07:32:44 PDT 2009

Sounds yummy!

Did you still have some texture to the sauce or was it basically pureed?? I'm trying to figure out how to do it without a Cuisinart.

Were the carrots still pretty firm like stir fry or almost mushy like those cooked in a stew?

Did you have a period reference for this?? (Not really necessary ... I'll be trying this one at home for modern use.? Can't go wrong with my two favorite veggies together.? Yes, garlic is a veggie!)

Regards,

Beth/Lady Lisbet of Spinning Winds?sometimes known as Lisbet the Absent (take your choice of missing or forgetful)