[Ponte Alto] Extra tabards to Thurs/Sun Practice?

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Apr 15 21:10:08 PDT 2009

As Sir Guy has pointed out we are fortunate enough to have a few new
fighters who will require Ponte Alto tabards so we may look as good as
we're going to fight at the forthcoming Blackstone Raid.

To help outfit these hearty souls who are willing to sally to foreign
lands and fight in our name and colors for glorious Atlantia, we were
hoping that those who were in possession of Ponte Alto tabards but
were going to be unable to make Blackstone Raid would be willing to
bring their tabards to practice this Thursday (4/16) or Sunday (4/19)
so that we might consolidate them and give them to those in need.

If you have a tabard you are willing to provide for the cause, but are
unable to make it to one of the practices, please let me know directly
(maxntropy at att.net) and I will attempt to pick it up from you
individually.

In service,

Max Von Halstern