[Ponte Alto] Caravan to Blackstone Raid

KM dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:28:28 PDT 2009

Greetings!  This is an update regarding Blackstone Raid:

His Majesty has requested the support of Atlantia in making a showing at
this war between the Midrealm and Aethelmearc.  As the Expeditionary Corps,
we are helping to coordinate transportation, accommodations, and meals, so
that as many people as possible can attend.

Blackstone Raid will be held at the Cedar Lakes Conference Center in Ripley,
West Virginia from April 24th-26th.

 www.cedarlakes.com<http://../WINDOWS/Temp/Temporary+Internet+Files/OLK167/www.cedarlakes.com>

More information on the event itself can be found at

http://www.blackstoneraid.org/

For those who are interested in traveling together, we have arranged for a
caravan to leave our area on Friday the 24th at 6:00 p.m, and arrive at our
destination just shy of midnight.  The meet-up location is Lemon Road
Elementary School (7230 Idylwood Road, Falls Church), which is the same site
as the Ponte Alto heavy practice.

If you would like to join us, please visit the database section and fill in
your information at:

If you have room in your vehicle for an extra person, or if you will need a
ride to the event, please visit the database and add yourself.  If you run
into difficulties, you can let me know at
dreadpiratekat at gmail.com<dreadpiratekate at gmail.com>.
Please sign up ASAP so we can coordinate those who need a ride with those
who have a seat.

Additionally, we can arrange a secondary highway-friendly location to meet
people, should there be sufficient demand. Please email me if you are
interested in this option.

While the cabins are now full, there may be hotel-style rooms still
available.  For information about these, please call the Cedar Lakes
Conference Center directly at 304-372-7860.  Tent camping is free, and
available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Lady Kat of Ponte Alto.

P.S.- For those staying in the cabins, please remember to bring your own
linens and bedding, as these are not provided by the site.