[Ponte Alto] Bull Run Shooting Center Cutting Hours, maybe

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:52:02 PDT 2009

It was brought to my attention that the Bull Run Shooting Center will
probably be cutting its hours it is opened in the Fall, of course basically
as we will be going back.

The hours that I was told it would probably be opened would only be from 3pm
to 5pm during the week. With the downturn in the economy they aren't making
as much money as they once were it seems. Thier Board of Directors will be
getting together soon from what I understand to determine.

I will try and work the system and see if their is anything that can be done
but since the skeet shooting is the big money maker for them and not archery
I'm not sure that the money they make from us will make a difference.

I will keep you updated on the situation. Until then, if anyone knows of an
indoor site please let me know.

Lady Esperanza
Stierbach Baronial Archery Marshal