[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice moving outside

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:51:22 PDT 2009

Our last day of indoor archery at the Bull Run Shooting Center this Spring
is Friday April 17th. Shooting for the InterKingdom Winter Challenge ends
Wednesday so I will just have some fun stuff for us to shoot at.

Archery is moving to the outdoor site Monday April 20th. We will be at the
same site as last year.  (Look for us behind the barn)

22025 Evergreen Mills Road
Leesburg, Va 20175

Practice is from 4:30pm to 8:00pm

Cost for the practice is either $3.00 an archer or a season pass can be
purchased for $40.00, Couple pass $72.00 or a Family pass for $108.00. For
those of you who purchased a season pass last year your pass is good until
the same date of purchase this year, talk to me if you don't remember your
date of purchase.

Lady Esperanza
Barony of Stierbach Archery Marshal