[Ponte Alto] New Bardic in nearby Highland Foorde.

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Tue Sep 16 20:28:51 PDT 2008

Hi.  I realized that I hadn't answered this yet.  Sorry about that...emails
stacked up while I was vacationing at the beach last week. (happy sigh)

You (and anyone else!) are always welcome to come to Ponte Alto's Alle
Psallite practice. We ARE on Tuesday nights these days, and we love having
new singers join us. While we are theoretically a Ponte Alto group, we
clearly are more a "ponte-bach" group, as many of our singers live or play
in Stierbach; we've had folks from Highland Foorde, too, sing with us in
years past.

But to clarify: we'd be introducing singers to choral singing, which is a
tad different from what the SCA knows as bardic performance.  Our efforts
are all about team-work and sometimes the music is rather challenging.

We love getting new experienced singers, but we're also happy to have people
join us who have little musical background, because "we'll fix that."
Seriously, we've had people who had never sung in a choral group before and
couldn't read music, and they've learned as we went along.

Anyone is welcome to contact me for more info!
Anne