[Ponte Alto] New Bardic in nearby Highland Foorde.

R B catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 13:16:59 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I will be having a bardic circle the first Tuesday of every month in the evening, preferably starting at 5 at my house in case we want to go somewhere.  If you are interested in visiting please e-mail me off the list for my contact information.  (HINT: It's an easy ride up route 15 North for most of you.  Seriously.  Not that far.)  No need to RSVP if you already know my contact info.

Could I bring people interested in bardic to Ponte Alto's Alle Psalte at some point?  Not necessarily on the first Tuesday.  (I thought you might want to confer about that so I posted about it here.)

You may ask, "Kalara, the first Tuesday of the month has JUST PASSED!  Why the first Tuesday of the month you crazy Hungarian?"  Well, it's because the Royal Mile Pub in Wheaton has this really great sea chanty sing the first Tuesday of every month so in addition to meeting at my house or the Haven I would like the OPTION of carpooling out to this pub.  Also it gives people plenty of warning.

Regardless of where we go, I will provide a packet of song lyrics for anyone who mentions it in the "contact information" e-mail.  Also...snacks.  I think I can manage some snacks for people who come.

YIS,

Kalara Zrinyi.