[Ponte Alto] Coronation/Chalice Thanks (long)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Sep 14 19:58:40 PDT 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 10:03 PM, Belphoebe wrote:

> Baron Maximilian von Holstern and the rest of the team, who stayed
> after to clean the feast hall, you all rock.

Thank you Belphoebe, but I mostly just organized.  The real hard work
and credit belongs to Simon, Correus, Hitomi, Cunian, and Helen who
worked in the blazingly hot kitchen cleaning and serving throughout
the feast (for which I believe her Excellency rewarded them with a
Bead of Ponte Alto), to folks like Jonah and Ru who mopped and Good
Chris for carrying and transporting and such, and to everyone else who
stayed or returned to help out!  Way to go team... service for the
Barony!

And thank *YOU* for going above and beyond in pulling this all
together and showing the Kingdom what Ponte Alto can do!

Max