[Ponte Alto] Chalice/Coronation Activities

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Sep 5 09:08:09 PDT 2008

As per discussions amongst the marshallate last night at practice, Sir
Thomas (MiC for Heavy) is on top of things and working to determine
the wishes of their Highnesses and Duke Cuan and mix them together
with our traditional format into a heady fighting cocktail most
appropriate for our Chalice given the circumstances.

Max