[Ponte Alto] To the Setup Staff

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 13:32:07 PDT 2008

Greetings from your Friendly Neighborhood Chalice Autocrat,

For those of you who have volunteered to help with setup, Marcellus and I will be at the site early.  Perronelle will be showing up with the trailer and the list fence at around 3 p.m.

We understand that not everyone can show up early.  Most folks will be showing up around 4 or later and that's okay.  We will have plenty to do for everyone, and we are really grateful to all of you who have volunteered to help.  You guys rock!

Many cheers,

Belphoebe