[Ponte Alto] New Comer Meeting Tonight

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:48:54 PDT 2008

Reminder the new comer meeting is tonight Wednesday September 10th at 7pm at the home of Brennain MacShuibne. We have some new folks who said they are coming so please come on out and say hi. Address:6608 Netties LaneUnit 1403Alexandria, VA 22315

Please park in marked visitor spots. If you get lost on the way Brennain's number is (703)339-1273 or you can call me at (703) 338-4057

Also be aware Brennain owns a dog and a cat for those who are allergic.  ThanksJames de Biblesworth