[Ponte Alto] St. Luke's Artisan Faire

Demian demwolfe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:30:06 PDT 2008

To whom it may concern, I send my warm greetings from chicago, the weather in chicago is as cold as my past relationships... But im doing well... I would love to hear from the old crew if anyone is around. Btw, My mailing adress is 1140 n. Lasalle st, suite 532, chicago, Il.

Max, I would some info on fighting practice in chicago or contact info, my email is demwolfe at gmail.com