[Ponte Alto] Baronial Business Meeting - This Sunday at 6:00 pm

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:05:17 PDT 2008

Greetings,

This Sunday will be our October business meeting, the 4th Sunday of the
month.  Directly after the Sunday fighter practice, the meeting will start
at 6 pm sharp and directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php eel free
to bring your fall projects with you to work on and show others! This is a
great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get
involved and meet people. Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

For those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your
valid membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 571-239-2183.

If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know!

Katharine

OFFICER REPORTS

Seneschal:
Lady Katharine Devereaux

Exchequer:
Lady Celia of Rosedale

Heavy Marshal: Lord Connor Sinclair

Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd

Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode

Youth Activities: Lady Talitha of Avalon

A&S: Baroness Baroness Liadin

Chatelaine: Lord James de Biblesworth

Herald: Lady Sian verch Gwilim ap Lewelin

MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad

Chronicler: Lady Wulfwyn Ælfwines dohtor

Web Minister: Lord James de Biblesworth

NOTABLES:

Baron and Baroness: Jurgen Göttsfürböter and Flora de Bayeaux

Baronial Heavy Champion:  Aethilgar Sheldwich

Baronial
Rapier Champion:  Lord Thomas Schreiber

Baronial
Warlord: Baron Max Von Halstern

Baronial Archery Champion: Lady Sorcha Prechan

Baronial Artisan: Lady Iohanna filia Iacobi

Baronial Bard: Lady Willow

EVENTS:

Winters
Welcome Revel: December 2008

Autocrat: Lady Millicent Chandler

Tournament of Love & Beauty: February 2009

Autocrat: Lady Wulfwyn Ælfwines dohtor

Bloodbath:
March 2009

Autocrats: Lady Sophia van der Werken/ Sir Thomas of Calais

Sapphire
Joust: May 2009

Land O’crat: TBD

Pennsic