[Ponte Alto] Stepping Down

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Mon Oct 20 07:56:21 PDT 2008

Your Excellency,

I would like to thank you and Baroness Flora for your service and
commitment to the barony.  The esprit de corps surrounding the summer
activity, the Ponte Alto army, the social interactions at group
meetings and the works of the populace have all been positively
influenced by your presence - both of you.  The decision to step down
is wisely chosen, and responsibly executed.  As a citizen of Ponte
Alto, I thank you for that.

I enjoyed standing beside you at Storvik Baronial Birthday against our
friends from the East Kingdom this past weekend, and look forward to
standing with you and the baronial unit again soon.

- Kevin of Thornbury, OP