[Ponte Alto] October New Comers Meeting

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:23:13 PDT 2008

The next new comers meeting will be on Friday, Oct 24 starting at 7pm at the home of Millicent Chandler and Edward de Clare (Melanie and Scott Cozad):

976 Holborn CourtSterling, VA 20164
Park in "Guest" spots, not "Overflow".
Call if you get lost - 703-430-3675. If you have questions please call me (James) 703 338 4057

Not sure how many new folks will show but we have had many new contacts in the last two weeks and the last Friday at the Cozad's had a good number of new people so please come on out and say hi if you have time.

Thanks
James de Biblesworth