[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Lord Mattea

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:43:26 PDT 2008

Lord Matteao,

Welcome to the area!

There are many people here that would be pleased to offer you
transportation. From where would you need to be picked up?

Naturally, I highly suggest you attend Ponte Alto's Sunday gatherings for
not only training in the heavy arts, but also in the more gentle art of
dancing. We have some lovely ladies who are offering to help us better
prepare for our Kingdom 12th Night by teaching us period dances from the
Tudor period.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

In Service to the Kingdom of Atlantia,
Baroness Flora of Ponte Alto <http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/>