[Ponte Alto] Important message from the regional seneschal

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 18:01:13 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Barony of Ponte Alto from Gustav von Silberwald, VA regional seneschal.

I regret to have to inform the populace that due to personal circumstances, their Excellencies of Ponte Alto
have decided to step down from the position of Baron and Baroness.Baron Jurgen will continue as Baron until the Investiture in January. Please continue to contact him at baron at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org.

Due to Their Majesties event schedule, the next Baronial Investiture will be held at 12th night in the Barony of Stierbach.

We need to have at least 3 candidates (individuals or couples) to put their name/names
forward to be candidates.
If you wish to be considered for baron & baroness, please contact the
Kingdom Seneschal, Baron William at seneschal at atlantia.sca.org or me,
Gustav von Silberwald, depsenva at atlantia.sca.org.

In the next day or so, a schedule will be released on when candidates need to have their letters of intents to the royals/kingdom seneschal and the actual polling.

Regards,
Gustav von Silberwald
VA Regional Seneschal

http://mail.yahoo.com