[Ponte Alto] Apologies

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Oct 10 10:58:17 PDT 2008

Apologies to all, but I have some senior executives who have decided
that Saturday afternoon is the best day to speak to me regarding my
current career transition and job search -- so I will be unable to
make War of the Wings, as trying to find alternative employment
(preferably that keeps me in Atlantia) will have to take precedence
over the event.

I well and truly wish I could be out on the field with you, but I must
take any and all opportunities available to secure new employment.

May your shots ring true, and may your day be filled with glory and fun!

Max Von Halstern