[Ponte Alto] Letter from Baron James de Biblesworth and Lady Katharine Devereaux

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 05:47:44 PST 2008

Greetings
to the Barony of Ponte Alto:

We,
James de Biblesworth and Katharine Devereaux, wish to serve the Barony of Ponte
Alto as your Baron and Baroness.

This
Barony provides strength and presence throughout this fair Kingdom of Atlantia.
If we are granted the opportunity to serve as your Baron and Baroness, we have
the following goals for this Barony:

1)      To continue and improve on the Ponte Alto traditions
2)      Provide a strong presence both locally and kingdom
wide
3)      Strengthen our individuals and in turn, improve our
Barony as a whole
4)      Help everyone find their own way to participate in
this game we call the SCA
5)      Increase the size and strength of the Ponte Alto
Army – Heavy, Rapier & Archery

accomplish the above goals, we promise you that we will work with the people of
Ponte Alto, its officers and guilds, and the rest of the groups in this wonderful
kingdom of Atlantia.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A nod is as good as wink to a blind man."