[Ponte Alto] Picture from Blackstone Raids, Pot Luck at Practice.

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Sat May 3 19:10:36 PDT 2008

Hey, Ponte Alto did something wonderful at Blackstone Raids. We as a Barony answered his Majesty Sinclair's call with many Pontoons, and helped turn back the mid-realms incursion.

But this is just the start. Sapphire Joust approaches quickly enough. The King's Assessment isn't far away either. This very weekend, Sunday Socials move outside to Tyson Pimmit Park. We're having a pot luck to celebrate the return of both rapier & heavy practice to the park. In additon, there will be sheltered space for Arts & Science. Practice is practice, so practice. I hope to see you there, so we can refine our skills as the road to Pennsic War XXXVII continues.

Long live Ponte Alto,
-Jurgen