[Ponte Alto] Tabards!

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon May 5 07:29:20 PDT 2008

Good morning Ponte Alto,

I have in my possession 6 tabard kits just needing someone to claim them for completion.? I pawned off - uh - gave out 6 yesterday (thank you Jurgen, Mary and Willow) at fighter practice yesterday, and have the remainder just waiting for some anxious hands to sew them up.?

I had a special request yesterday for 2 "smaller" sizes for our lady fighters so they don't trip on the longer ones, and believe I have enough gold fabric left for those.? I also have several others I'm currently working on myself.? So, hopefully, when all is said and done, we'll have approximately 18-20 new tabards for our fighters.

If anyone is interested in a little sewing project, just let me know, and we'll work out a time to get them to you, or I can bring to the next business meeting.

With our combined efforts, just think how impressive the fighting field will be in the future with Ponte Alto represented so proudly.

Thanks for your help!

Lady Wulfwyn