[Ponte Alto] SCA (and other stuff) Yard Sale

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 06:57:30 PDT 2008

Well, it will actually be in my apartment, since I don't have a yard....

But anyway -- I'm trying to clear out/ cut down on things that I either don't need or don't use.

I have some garb, abt size 22-24 (also a few nice -- maybe worn once or twice -- smaller, size 10 or 12, pieces from a friend who's leaving the country this summer), FABRIC, patterns, books, Middle Eastern jewelry and belly dance gear, baskets, feast gear, jewelry supplies (LOTS of beads), little wooden boxes (gotta STOP buying those! <G>), dragons & unicorns, and all sorts of other miscellanea.

If you're not buying, you're welcome to come hang out and socialize too.

When:  Saturday, May 17, 9a 'til whenever.

Where:  Marsali's Place -- Leesburg, VA.

Directions:  Take your best way to Rte 7.  In Leesburg, this is Market Street.  If you are heading west, cross Rte 15 and go to the Town of Leesburg sign.  Turn RIGHT on Fort Evans Road, NE.  Go to the Hunters Crossing Apartments (2nd complex on the left) and turn LEFT into the parking lot.  Follow the drive around to the playground area (that's the visitor's parking area) and park anywhere.  There's plenty of space.  Take the sidewalk around to your left to Building #9.  I'm in Apartment #1.  If you get lost, my number is 702-771-0005.

BTW -- DO NOT take MapQuest directions.  For some reason, they always send you up Rte 15 North and you can't get to my end of Fort Evans Road from there.

Hope to see you then!

Lady Marsali Johnston
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia