[Ponte Alto] Academie d'Espee

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 06:59:25 PDT 2008

Hi there.

Yes, the Academie has a website.  It is not a bad idea
to link it.

In that regard, about 50% of the rapier fighters of
Ponte Alto are members, including Marcellus.  The
other 50% (including myself) have chosen not to join,
and I would highly suggest not to try to pressure
anyone into joining.  It is a very personal choice.
 :-)

Here is the link:  http://www.mindspring.com/~aedan/

Cheers,

Belphoebe