[Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Bloodbath Thank you's (you people rawk)

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 08:16:22 PDT 2008

Bloodbath went well, and I'd just like to add to Lady Delphina's thank you note:
Subject: [Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Bloodbath Thank you's (you people rawk)
"Well this year's St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath is over and much fun was had by all.
<snip> Thank you to Wulfwyn and Brigid for providing lunch."

Hello all,
While I'd love to take the credit for the lunch, I only provided the hot tea and helped to spoon out some of the wonderful stew.  The credit for the lunch goes to Lady Wolfwyn and Lady Sophia Van der Worken.  Sophia, I believe, did all the cooking - she made the soups for Investiture too... so to make sure credit is given where it is due, Vivat to Sophia's stew!

Brigid