[Ponte Alto] New Comers Tomorrow Night (19th)

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:35:04 PDT 2008

The next meeting is tomorrow Wednesday March 19th starting at 6:30pm at the home of Lord James de Biblesworth and Lady Katharine Devereaux (James and Kimberly Barker)

181 E Reed Ave #107 Alexandria VA 22305
Directions: We are 1 miles south of National Airport at the corner of Route 1 and E Reed Ave. You may park on Reed Ave outside the condo or across the street at Potomac yards. We have an entrance from E Reed Ave into the condo; we will have a flag posted on the stair case; it is the stair case furthest from RT1.

If you have questions please call mw at 703 338 4057
James de Biblesworth