[Ponte Alto] Bloodbath - Credit Where Credit is Due (was: Vivat to the Greater Baronial Logistics Corps!!!)

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Mon Mar 17 13:26:10 PDT 2008

At 03:04 PM 3/17/2008, Max Nelson wrote:
>Your most gracious and generous Excellency:
>

>When I refer to the "Logistics Corps", I have a very specific meaning
>and context, referring to the on-field logistics (e.g., Unit shade,
>water, snacks, care, etc...) as defined by the War Council.

I think the period term would be "camp followers." If you really want
to get attacked, say "camp followers"  and see how many people use
more recent, out of period, interpretations. You'll be lucky to
escape with your life!
:-)

--

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Procurator parumper aurifex in Portus Liburni