[Ponte Alto] March Mew Comers Metting

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:39:17 PDT 2008

This month's newcomers meeting will be Wednesday March 19th at the home of Lord James de Biblesworth and Lady Katharine Devereaux (James and Kimberly Barker); last one at our home before we move.

181 E Reed Ave #107
Alexandria VA 22305

Directions: We are 1 miles south of National Airport at the corner of Route 1 and E Reed Ave. You may park on Reed Ave outside the condo or across the street at Potomac yards. We have an entrance from E Reed Ave into the condo; we will have a flag posted on the stair case; it is the stair case furthest from RT1.

We have a good library for those interested in clothing, leather goods, dress accessories, and arms and armor; please feel free to come and look through the books.

If you have questions please call James at 703 338 4057

Thanks
James de Biblesworth