[Ponte Alto] Learn to make your own soap!

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 11:27:54 PST 2008

Oh that sounds like fun! But....I will be celebrating my birthday that night in Arlington, at Rock Bottoms. My favorite friend/musician, is playing that night. For anyone not able to make the soap making and is up for a night of music...come on out!

  Lady Willow

Jeffrey C French <jcfrench at mac.com> wrote:
  A week from today, on Wednesday March 12th at 7 pm, Liadan ni Laoghaire will be teaching a soap making class based on her great A&S entry at Ponte Alto Investiture. The class will be at Jurgen & Flora's house, in place of weaving night. All are welcome to come, learn, and socialize. If you need directions, email or call Flora or myself for directions,

Thanks,
-Jurgen