[Ponte Alto] Our Own Belphoebe...

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 11:46:55 PST 2008

Personally, I think the best part of this is that now the rest of the Kingdom knows what the rest of Ponte Alto has known for a while, Milicent is a most worthy minister, and Belfebe is a great artisan and researcher! Congratulations to Milicent, newest member of the Opal, and Belfebe, newest Laurel of Atlantia! Vivat!

-Jurgen