[Ponte Alto] Sir Michael San Severe in trouble

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:03:46 PDT 2008

Max

Anything new on how Sir Michael is doing?James

From: maxntropy at att.netTo: Ponte-Alto at atlantia.sca.org; ScholumArtisBellum at yahoogroups.comDate: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:15:04 -0400Subject: [Ponte Alto] Sir Michael San Severe in trouble

All:

Sir Michael (the decades-long friend of mine who is a former West Kingdomer and U.S. Marshall who moved to Ponte Alto a year or so ago) was struck low yesterday by an Aortic Rupture.  He underwent surgery yesterday and was in an induced coma.  He went through a second round of surgery today and the prognosis, according to his wife Barb just now, seems very good.

Barb is in Florida with him where he was in a training class.  His parents and parents-in-law are helping out, as are a number of his fellow U.S. Marshalls.

She has asked that we help get the word out to those who may be concerned, as all else seems to be well in-hand.  Many of you have met him (and his daughter) at our practice.  I hope you will keep healing thoughts and prayers in your hearts.

Thanks!!
Max