[Ponte Alto] Sir Michael San Severe in trouble

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Jun 11 12:15:04 PDT 2008

All:

Sir Michael (the decades-long friend of mine who is a former West
Kingdomer and U.S. Marshall who moved to Ponte Alto a year or so ago)
was struck low yesterday by an Aortic Rupture.  He underwent surgery
yesterday and was in an induced coma.  He went through a second round
of surgery today and the prognosis, according to his wife Barb just
now, seems very good.

Barb is in Florida with him where he was in a training class.  His
parents and parents-in-law are helping out, as are a number of his
fellow U.S. Marshalls.

She has asked that we help get the word out to those who may be
concerned, as all else seems to be well in-hand.  Many of you have met
him (and his daughter) at our practice.  I hope you will keep healing
thoughts and prayers in your hearts.

Thanks!!

Max